January 22, 2014

Style Cookie Awards 2013 : Finalists


Style Cookie Awards

The nominations have been officially closed on the 20th January, and since then I've been looking through all the entries you've sent in and voila! the top blogs for each category have been shortlisted! I'm already rooting for some of the blogs here but it's up to you to decide who's going to be the winner for each category. Here's what you have to do :
1. Vote by commenting below for as many blogs as you wish, but you can only vote for one blog per category.
2. Include the badge below onto your blog if you are shortlisted to let your readers know about your nomination and vote for you!
3. On 30th January, the voting would be closed and on the 31st, the winners would be announced!
The voting has been closed on the 30th of January, stay tuned for the winners on the 31st!





    

      
                                                             

    
                                                                                                               


 

                          Style Cookie Awards Finalists


20 comments:

  1. I think there's a problem with your voting system. I voted for one blog and it automatically like every other single blog on the page even though i hadn't clicked on them. It also wouldn't let me 'unlike' the blogs i didn't desire to vote for. I think this has likely happened to all the votes so far as everyone has the exact same number of 'likes'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,
    I'll twitter you - but I think like the other comment the voting system isn't working at present.
    Kiri
    http://www.fashionblender.com.au
    http://www.facebook.com/FashionBlender

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, My vote for Rookie Blog of the Year definitely goes to Fashion Blender

    ReplyDelete
  4. The formatting is all off on my phone but I want to vote for Fashion Blender

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fashion Blender wins my vote! Great work - Kiri!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for fashionblender, as kiri has true style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Fashionblender!! Vote for Kiri - she has truly inspired me....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Support Kiri. I love her style and i think she deserves to win.
    Good luck baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for Fashion Blender - Kiri Yanchenko. I love those images!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. My vote is for Fashion Blender!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fashion Blender - Kiri Yanchenko to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fashion Blender because I love the articles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I vote for love's like a runway in the beauty caregory :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fashion Blender has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  15. +1 Fashion Blender

    ReplyDelete
  16. My vote goes to Kiri from Fashion Blender. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote Quinn Agpaoa-Long Live the quinn for Best Teen Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote for Fashion Blender for Best Rookie Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My vote goes to Fashion Blender.A great Blog well done Kiri!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers :) And P.S. I do read your comments ♥