September 08, 2013

Weekend Inspiration #20 : Catwalk Queens








…..And I can't believe how quickly the first three days of NYFW passed by just like that. After tomorrow, there would only be 4 more days left (New York decided that one week wasn't enough) of fabulous all-American couture before we move on to quirky cool London! I really love how each season is interpreted so differently within the four major fashion capitals and watching each show presenting a different take on the season is just really amazing. But my absolute favourite part of each show is not the individual looks themselves, but actually the finale. To me, there's something majorly powerful about runway finales, where all the looks are shown at once and one long super long line of models begin to strut down the catwalk. Nothing screams "glamazon" more than these finales, especially when there are those look-at-me statement-making pieces and supermodels leading the walk. We've still got a lot of shows to feast our eyes on until the end of Spring 2014, so here's to a fabulous season!

5 comments:

  1. great pics <3

    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3448

    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love finales as well, that's where you can see how "whole" the outfits are and how it all just belongs together! :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab inspos darlin, I really love the final catwalks <3

    What about following each other via Gfc and Bloglovin? Just let me know!

    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers :) And P.S. I do read your comments ♥