July 07, 2013

Weekend Inspiration #15 : Painted Perfections


Ever seen an illustration that made you swoon? Fashion illustrations have been the latest fad for me and you would catch me squealing inwardly when I come across one! Whether is it couture sketches or accessory illustrations or even a spur-of-the-moment drawing, they never fail to bring out the whimsical side of the object and turn it into something fun and delightful.






All of the pictures are so adorable, I can't even decide which one is my favourite! On another note, my heart always skips a beat when I spot little style illustrations at the side or on the cover of any tome that I read. For those of you already in love with these drawings, I'm going to do another post soon featuring all my favourite fashion illustrators! If you have any fashion illustrator that you want me to feature in that post, feel free to email me here.

Which picture is your favourite? Do you like fashion illustrations/sketches?
     Charlotte

7 comments:

  1. I'm also such succer for sketches, I adore them! More than that, I adore drawing them myself - what a rush it is . xo I love all the ones you pointed out :)

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore them too! I attempted to draw them once but failed miserably. But it was a good experience, it was like being a fashion designer! Glad you liked the ones posted ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing sketches!

    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3189

    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous pictures! I used to love drawing things like this myself - especially love the cupcakes ;)

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to draw them myself too! The cupcakes were one of the more eye-catching ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrée X TahneeJuly 12, 2013 at 4:42 AM

    We love a good fashion illustration too! Those are all so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! :) I would never miss a good fashion illustration

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers :) And P.S. I do read your comments ♥