Hey ladies! Major apologies for posting Blogger Spotlight so irregularly nowadays. It's supposed to be posted on the last week of every month, but I didn't manage to post last month's one due to some of my commitments that I have. But no worries! This month, I managed to interview one of my friends from the blogosphere whom I have met on IFB (for those of you who haven't become an IFB member, sign up quick because it's a great place to meet and interact with people who share the same passion for fashion!). Her name is Theri Hornhofer and she comes from half way around the world where I live, Austria. When I got to know her blog, I was instantly in love! Her style is both simple and casual, yet stylish and seriously wearable. What sets her apart from style bloggers in her niche is what she calls "a hint of Theri", outfits that don't cost a bomb but makes a real style statement in an understated way, taking you from day to night without having to change anything. Read on to find out more about this fabulous 19-year-old!
1.What's the story behind Theri's Wardrobe ?
- To be honest there is not a real storyline behind my blog and I have never ever thought of something like this, but if I have to describe it I would say: Theri's Wardrobe is a never ending story, I don't know what's waiting for me behind the next corner and I don't really want to know it 'cause this is what life should be like:)
2. Why did you create Theri's Wardrobe?
- Actually I created this blog as my special creative outlet - to share all the beautiful things around me with the people out there and maybe show them something they never really noticed even if it is right in front of them.
3. What do you currently do?
- Currently, I am studying Economics at the Vienna University of Economics and Business.
4. What is your dream career?
- I have had many plans for my career and I have known what I wanted to do for a living quite early - maybe a bit to early. I always wanted to become a Fashion Designer, but when I moved out and started going to University I found out that I don't really know it yet - I just know that I want to work somewhere in the fashion industry!
5. How would you describe your sense of style?
- I would describe it as: casual, classy, minimalistic and a hint of Theri :)
6. From all the places you have been, which one was your favourite?
- There is only one name to be mentioned and everyone who has been there before would understand me: Stockholm.
7. Who inspires you?
- My little sister.
8. Fave food/music?
- My favourite food is Sushi!!!!!! ; My favourite music ... it depends on the situation but at the moment I can't get enough of Imagine Dragons and Leftboy. So my favourite genres are Rap and Alternative, even if it sounds strange together:)
9. Something special about your country?
- The people, with all their strengths and weaknesses - And we aren't like those in "The Sound of Music"!
11. What are your hobbies?
- My hobbies are photography, travelling, drawing, skiing and of course blogging :)
12. Any wardrobe must-haves?
- For this summer: 1. Espadrilles, 2. mirrored sunglasses (at least one) and 3. a leather jacket (for cold nights)
13. What advice do you have for fellow style bloggers around the world?
- There is one quote which I have found on Pinterest some time ago and it always helps me when I think everything is moving in the wrong direction concerning blogging and in life in general: "You've only got three choices in life: Give up, give in or give it all."
Love her blog? Check out her blog here or follow her via