June 25, 2013

Resort 2014 | Faves

The latest season arrives in spectacular fashion as labels and brands from every spectrum of the fashion world rolls out their Resort 2014 collections. Although most collections weren't showcased on a runway like other seasons during Fashion Week, this season was no less exciting and one that every style maven worth her salt should take note of. This year's Resort was filled with clean, structured silhouettes and most pieces following the warm summer weather, were kept at knee length such as skirts, trenches, frocks and high-waisted shorts. Black was a common sighting from the collections of  J.Mendel, Givenchy and Balenciaga while labels such as Dior, Versace and Christian Siriano opted for the colourblocking trend, throwing in everything from pastels to bright eye catching colours to delicious prints and patterns. Another theme was wider bottoms and boxy tops spotted at houses such as Stella McCartney, Chloe and 3.1 Philip Lim. If you were wondering where were the Resort collections of your fave brands, fret not because the Resort season isn't over yet! For now, here are some of my fave collections which I would really like to wear this year if I even had the money to buy them all, hope you would enjoy the pieces as much as I do!

Valentino
Christian Siriano
Erdem
Burberry Prorsum
Carolina Herrera
Louis Vuitton
Just Cavalli
Mary Katrantzou
Moschino
Ralph Lauren
Zac Posen

Hope you like the collections! Which collection is your favourite?

      Charlotte

6 comments:

  1. I've been looking at Resort 2014 collections too and hands down my favorite is Versace <3

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great and I love how different they are, so much inspiration!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darl, you have an amazing blog,, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    PS. don't forget to claim your blog on BLOGLOVIN so it has a "FOLLOW" button,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here Caroline! They are different in their unique ways but they still represent the spirit of Resort so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way they mix floral prints as delicious pastels, it's a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers :) And P.S. I do read your comments ♥