April 15, 2013

MTV Movie Awards 2013 : Best Dressed


Emma Watson in a Maxime Simoens dress with Proenza Schouler heels and Jennifer Meyer jewellery.Chloe Moretz spotted in a  patchwork denim dress from Louis Vuitton and T-bar heels and Karlie Kloss wore a Cushnie et Ochs white dress with a midriff-baring panel.


Zoe Saldana was in a Givenchy gown and the look was topped of with a pair of Jimmy Choo heels. Selena Gomez wore a Julien Macdonald gold fringed dress while Kim Kardashian donned a black dress by Saint Laurent. She was joined by sister Kylie Jenner who wore bodycon pencil skirt with a white crop top and accessorized it with a simple gold chain necklace. ( I can't believe she's just 15!)
Which outfit was your favourite?

xoxo,
Charlotte
Photos from vogue.com and asshlyofficial

5 comments:

  1. Kim is my favourite, for sure!
    thx for visiting my blog!

    www.modesuechtig.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Kamila! Love Kim's dress too! :)

      Delete
  2. I Love all dresses! <3

    Do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the dresses Natalia! Going to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Love the pictures and your blog! following you via gfc and google, follow me back?

    Love,
    Devina

    www.guitybytes.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers :) And P.S. I do read your comments ♥